GDPR is Here: What to Expect Now?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a major European law that went into effect on May 25, 2018. It has far-reaching implications for both domestic and international businesses. Join us for a luncheon to explore the impact of GDPR and how it will affect your company moving forward.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
AMA Conference Center New York City
1601 Broadway (at W 48th St.)
Room 901 / 9th Floor
New York, NY 10019 | (212) 903-8060
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Key topics covered:
- Major GDPR compliance obligations
- Latest enforcement developments
- Related U.S. regulatory concerns
- Evolving contract and business practices
- Getting compliant (It’s not too late!)
Who should attend:
- In-house counsel and managers dealing with privacy and cybersecurity compliance
- Executives and managers who need to understand cybersecurity risk issues
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
- Compliance Professionals
- Insurance Professionals